Thinking of applying to join the 2017 NHS Innovation Accelerator?
Find out all you need to know about this exciting national accelerator by coming along to our ‘Meet the NIA’ information event in London on 3 July.
‘Meet the NIA’ gives you the opportunity to:
- Hear more about the 2017 Call, including details of the application process
- Find out about the benefits of being an NIA Fellow
- Meet the NIA Team, including Programme Director and Co-Founder, Dr Amanda Begley
- Learn what makes for a strong scaling plan
- Access insight and learning from the NIA
- Ask 2015 and 2016 Fellows about their experiences and progress made in scaling their innovations across the NHS and wider healthcare system
Spaces are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register today to confirm your place.
Who should sign up to this event?
This event will be useful for anyone considering applying for the 2017 NIA.
For 2017, the NIA is seeking local, national and international innovations that address the following NHS priorities:
- Mental Health
- Urgent and Emergency Care
- Primary Care
You can be the inventor of your innovation, the lead for it within your organisation or simply the representative of an innovation you find compelling, and as such, wish to scale it across the NHS.
Applicants, nationally and internationally, can be clinicians; academics; from a public-sector, charitable or not-for-profit organisation; from a small or medium-sized enterprise (SME); from a large corporate.